Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Let me introduce myself

Hi! I am a barista who can't stand how people treat us. It seems like that people have forgotten how to treat other people with respect and dignity.  Just because you are getting that fancy latte means you can be a gigantic asshole to me or the countless other victims who get treated like crap by people like you.  I have many stories of the bitches and assholes who i encounter daily. I will say names because these people deserve a little payback for their behavior.  I have heard gossip about these assholes and i hope it spreads all over the internet like a wildfire. I don't care about hurting their feelings, especially when they treat me and my fellow coworkers like we have none.  If I could get away with it, I would spit in your coffee. You deserve that if you can't be respectful. In my two plus years of being a barista, I have seen and heard it all. For example: the bitch Camille who throws trash all over the floor and counter.  Why you ask?  Well maybe it is because she is a curly haired trashy whore. One conversation I heard because she was pracically yelling into her cellphone two feet away from me: " I went out last night. I think I might be pregnant. It was probably that guy I had a one night stand with." Her other numerous offenses: 1) She throws her money all over the counter. 2) She touches all the crap behind the counter and grabs a straw, even though there's already one on the counter. 3) She looks like a two dollar street whore. Point being she is a super bitch who needs to go to hell and stay there.  Another subject I want to talk about is the annoying behavior: 1) DO NOT keep demanding i take your order when i am trying to finish up another order. It makes you a asshole. 2) Hand the cashier the money. Throwing it on the counter is rude and lazy. One trick i use to annoy the assholes who do this is slowly count the change. For example, I will take my dear time putting the money in the register. You deserve to wait if you comment this offense. 3) People who drink hot drinks with a straw and put sleeves on a cold drink/or people who demand we double cup their cold drink. You are all weirdos who need to see a therapist about your OCD behavior. One day i hope that straw will melt into your coffee and you die of plastic poisoning. Once again, WEIRDOS.  I will end this blog here and return tomorrow with the tale of stephanie. She is the homewrecking whore who dates the smelly long haired ponytail freak. You will really love this tale. Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment